See What’s New!
- Kayaking on Rainbow River in Dunnellon, FL
- Announcing the 2018 Florida Paddler’s Rendezvous Dates
- We Can’t Afford to Lose the Environmental Protection Agency
- Exploring Alaska’s Glacier Bay National Park
- Saving the Endangered Species Act
- Explore Florida’s St. George Island on Apalachicola Bay
- The Jewels of Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
- Kayaking Adventure on the Ichetucknee River
- Hiking With Cold-Weather Asthma
- A Hike to Cherokee Sink near Wakulla Springs
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Shop at Amazon
Tag Archives: alabama
On this adventure, I met up with the FPCKC (Florida Panhandle Canoe & Kayak Connection) group that I’m a part of, in order to join them on a trip down Big Escambia Creek (aka Conecuh River), which as luck would … Continue reading
It’s not uncommon for paddlers to encounter a portage while on a float trip, particularly during low water. In fact, most canoeists and kayakers expect it; some even going as far as to carry along a saw for clearing … Continue reading