See What’s New!
- Kayaking on Rainbow River in Dunnellon, FL
- Announcing the 2018 Florida Paddler’s Rendezvous Dates
- We Can’t Afford to Lose the Environmental Protection Agency
- Exploring Alaska’s Glacier Bay National Park
- Saving the Endangered Species Act
- Explore Florida’s St. George Island on Apalachicola Bay
- The Jewels of Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
- Kayaking Adventure on the Ichetucknee River
- Hiking With Cold-Weather Asthma
- A Hike to Cherokee Sink near Wakulla Springs
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Shop at Amazon
Tag Archives: Apalachicola River
One of Florida’s most unique places may just be the Dead Lakes, located in Wewahitchka, FL and just a short drive from Panama City and Port St. Joe. Once a hardwood forest sitting between the Chipola and Apalachicola River, … Continue reading
Fall is a beautiful time of year to visit Three Rivers State Park. Nestled on the banks of Lake Seminole near the Florida/Georgia border, this park offers camping, hiking, fishing and boating, wildlife viewing and relaxation. If you’re looking … Continue reading