See What’s New!
- Kayaking on Rainbow River in Dunnellon, FL
- Announcing the 2018 Florida Paddler’s Rendezvous Dates
- We Can’t Afford to Lose the Environmental Protection Agency
- Exploring Alaska’s Glacier Bay National Park
- Saving the Endangered Species Act
- Explore Florida’s St. George Island on Apalachicola Bay
- The Jewels of Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
- Kayaking Adventure on the Ichetucknee River
- Hiking With Cold-Weather Asthma
- A Hike to Cherokee Sink near Wakulla Springs
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Shop at Amazon
Tag Archives: dolphins
One of my favorite things to do after a long day at work is to take the paddleboard out for a couple of hours and paddle around the bayou. On special days like today, I’ll sometimes find myself amongst a … Continue reading
Recently I went kayak fishing with a buddy out of Henderson Beach State Park in Destin, FL and although I didn’t catch any fish, I did get my very own private dolphin show that more than made up for … Continue reading