See What’s New!
- Kayaking on Rainbow River in Dunnellon, FL
- Announcing the 2018 Florida Paddler’s Rendezvous Dates
- We Can’t Afford to Lose the Environmental Protection Agency
- Exploring Alaska’s Glacier Bay National Park
- Saving the Endangered Species Act
- Explore Florida’s St. George Island on Apalachicola Bay
- The Jewels of Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
- Kayaking Adventure on the Ichetucknee River
- Hiking With Cold-Weather Asthma
- A Hike to Cherokee Sink near Wakulla Springs
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Shop at Amazon
Tag Archives: grayton beach
It’s a rare treat when a single location offers more than one would expect. At Grayton Beach State Park, paddling enthusiasts can paddle and fish in the Gulf of Mexico or in the park’s 100-acre coastal dune lake. Western … Continue reading
May marks National Bicycle Month and people all across the country are dusting off their bicycles and taking to the streets. Not only is cycling an excellent way to get exercise but with the rising cost of gasoline prices … Continue reading