See What’s New!
- Kayaking on Rainbow River in Dunnellon, FL
- Announcing the 2018 Florida Paddler’s Rendezvous Dates
- We Can’t Afford to Lose the Environmental Protection Agency
- Exploring Alaska’s Glacier Bay National Park
- Saving the Endangered Species Act
- Explore Florida’s St. George Island on Apalachicola Bay
- The Jewels of Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
- Kayaking Adventure on the Ichetucknee River
- Hiking With Cold-Weather Asthma
- A Hike to Cherokee Sink near Wakulla Springs
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Shop at Amazon
Tag Archives: Jacksonville
For this long weekend adventure I loaded up the car and headed almost six hours to Little Talbot Island State Park near Jacksonville, Fl. I chose this destination because it was a good jumping off point to explore six … Continue reading
Big Talbot Island is currently undergoing some renovations that promise to improve visitor’s experience so on this visit I opted for the only open trail, Shoreline Access Trail, and headed 1/4 mile to this very unusual beach. It’s important … Continue reading