See What’s New!
- Kayaking on Rainbow River in Dunnellon, FL
- Announcing the 2018 Florida Paddler’s Rendezvous Dates
- We Can’t Afford to Lose the Environmental Protection Agency
- Exploring Alaska’s Glacier Bay National Park
- Saving the Endangered Species Act
- Explore Florida’s St. George Island on Apalachicola Bay
- The Jewels of Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
- Kayaking Adventure on the Ichetucknee River
- Hiking With Cold-Weather Asthma
- A Hike to Cherokee Sink near Wakulla Springs
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Shop at Amazon
Tag Archives: paddling trail
I recently spent a few days camping near and exploring the Chassahowitzka River (pronounced Chaz-wits-kuh), or Chaz as the locals call it, along Florida’s Nature Coast in Homosassa Springs. As a destination, this is an area that certainly lives up … Continue reading
The Yellow River, a state designated canoe trail through the Florida Greenways & Trails program, offers 56 miles of paddling trail from SR-2 – SR-87. This important aquifer of northwest Florida is managed and protected by the Yellow River … Continue reading