See What’s New!
- A Hike to Cherokee Sink near Wakulla Springs
- Magical Manatee Madness
- Personal Victory: Completing the Florida Master Naturalist Program
- Kayaking on Big Escambia Creek on the Alabama/Florida Line
- Paddling With the Dolphins of Choctawhatchee Bay
- Kayaking Adventure on Rocky Creek, Niceville FL
- The Small Wonders of Basin Bayou, Freeport Fla
- Small Town Adventure: Sopchoppy Worm Grunting Festival
- Low Impact Adventure After an Illness
- Chassahowitzka River Kayaking Part Two
Category Specific RSS
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Tag Archives: tallest waterfall
Falling Waters State Park, located three miles south of the town of Chipley, boasts Florida’s tallest waterfall at 73 feet. In addition to the waterfall, the park contains several prominent sinkholes, hiking trails, lake and campground. Conveniently located just … Continue reading