See What’s New!
- Camping at Three Rivers State Park on Lake Seminole
- A Visit to Fanning and Manatee Springs State Parks
- Kayaking With Dolphins Along the Emerald Coast
- Kayaking in the Panhandle with the Florida Master Naturalist Program
- Hiking Safely in the High Humidity of Florida
- Turkey Creek Alert – Niceville, FL
- Kayaking Safety – First Aid on the Water
- Kayaking on Ocheesee Pond near Marianna, Fla
- Kayaking at St. Lucie Inlet Preserve State Park in Stuart, Fla
- Kayaking on the Loxahatchee River near Jupiter, Fla
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Tag Archives: tallest waterfall
Falling Waters State Park, located three miles south of the town of Chipley, boasts Florida’s tallest waterfall at 73 feet. In addition to the waterfall, the park contains several prominent sinkholes, hiking trails, lake and campground. Conveniently located just … Continue reading