See What’s New!
- Small Town Adventure: Sopchoppy Worm Grunting Festival
- Low Impact Adventure After an Illness
- Chassahowitzka River Kayaking Part Two
- Kayaking Adventure on the Chassahowitzka River in Homosassa, FL
- Ochlockonee River State Park Revisited
- Dispelling the Reptile Myths
- The Magic of the Hidden in Florida’s State Parks
- The Amazon Giveaway Experiment
- Hiking for the Beginner
- Can Tent Campers and RV Campers Live in Peace?
Category Specific RSS
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Tag Archives: tallest waterfall
Falling Waters State Park, located three miles south of the town of Chipley, boasts Florida’s tallest waterfall at 73 feet. In addition to the waterfall, the park contains several prominent sinkholes, hiking trails, lake and campground. Conveniently located just … Continue reading