See What’s New!
- Kayaking on Ocheesee Pond near Marianna, Fla
- Kayaking at St. Lucie Inlet Preserve State Park in Stuart, Fla
- Kayaking on the Loxahatchee River near Jupiter, Fla
- Kayaking on Kitching Creek at Jonathan Dickinson State Park in Hobe Sound, FL
- Exploring Big Lagoon State Park in Perdido Key, Fla
- Hiking on the Sweetwater Trail in Blackwater River State Forest
- How to Choose a Stand-up Paddle Board for the Beginner
- Exploring Karick Lake in Blackwater River State Forest near Baker, FL
- Video: Exploring the Florida Panhandle
- Coming Soon: A Virtual Hike of the Emerald Coast
Help Support This WebsiteIf you've enjoyed your visit to NWFLOA, please consider making a small donation to help keep it running. Thank you!
Tag Archives: tallest waterfall
Falling Waters State Park, located three miles south of the town of Chipley, boasts Florida’s tallest waterfall at 73 feet. In addition to the waterfall, the park contains several prominent sinkholes, hiking trails, lake and campground. Conveniently located just … Continue reading